Reference in this policy to “your Personal Data” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, you as one of the aforementioned persons (“Personal Data”). We are the controller of the Personal Data that falls under the scope of this Policy.
1. The scope of the Policy
This Policy describes how we process Personal Data in connection with:
- all matters related to our clients, former clients and potential clients;
- marketing and newsletters information;
- recruitment processes;
- the cookies that are used on our Website.
2. Purposes, means and retention terms of data processing
- News, publications and events: We will the use the information that you have provided to send you news about the latest events in UAB „Maksima“, our products, as well as information about any upcoming events that may be of interest to you. We will use your Personal Data for this purpose until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive such information from us. We may use your name, surname, your e-mail address, any provided phone numbers, your address, and other information that can be used to contact you for the sake of providing you with this information.
- Recruitment: We use the Website and other contact channels to collect information about your employment application. We will utilize the Personal Data that has been included in any the documents that you have provided to us in your application. The application will be processed to determine whether your application matches the needs of UAB “Maksima”. We will retain the data that we have obtained via our recruitment processes for as long as necessary to evaluate the application and in accordance with all relevant laws and regulations. Furthermore, we may ask for your consent to retain your Personal Data for some time after we have evaluated your application.
3. The legal basis for processing your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data on the basis of:
- your consent;
- legal agreement between us that establishes a basis for data processing.
We limit the processing of your Personal Data to the scope of purpose for which the data was collected. Access to your Personal Data will be restricted to personnel who are required to process the Personal Data to fulfil their professional responsibilities and their duties to you as the Client. Your Personal Data is not stored or processed longer than is necessary with respect to the data processing purposes that we have listed above.
We have taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the secure processing of your Personal Data. Your data will be processed in such a manner to ensure confidentiality and data integrity.
4. Your rights as a data subject
We have a legal obligation to ensure that your Personal Data is kept accurate and up to date. We kindly ask you to assist us to comply with this obligation by ensuring that you inform us of any changes that have to be made to any of your Personal Data that we are processing.
You may, at any time, exercise the following rights with respect to our processing of your Personal Data:
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to any data that can be considered your Personal Data. This includes e.g. the right to be informed on whether we process your Personal data, what Personal Data categories are being processed by us, and the purpose of our data processing.
- Right to correction: You have the right to request that we correct any of your Personal Data if you believe that it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to object: You are entitled to object to certain processing of Personal Data, including for example, the processing of your Personal Data for marketing purposes or when we otherwise base our processing of you on a legitimate interest.
- Right to erasure: You may also request that your Personal Data be erased if the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or if you consider that the processing is unlawful, or if you consider that the Personal Data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement.
- Right to data portability: If your Personal Data have is being automatically processed with your consent or on the basis of a mutual contractual relationship, you may request that we provide you that Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Moreover, you may also request that the Personal Data is transmitted to another controller. Have in mind that the latter can only be done if that is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw your consent: In cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
- Opt-out from marketing: We will also give you the opportunity to opt out of our communication with you whenever we send you information about UAB “Maksima” the events that we organize or any other information that we believe may be of interest to you. Additionally, you can also opt out at any time by contacting us.
If you have complaints on how we process your Personal Data, or you would simply like to know more about our data processing activities, feel free to contact us at any time by using the information noted in the last section of this Policy.
You do have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority (“DPA”) if you think that your Personal Data is being processed incorrectly or your data subject rights have been violated by us. You can lodge a complaint by contacting the DPA that is local to your jurisdiction i.e. the location of the alleged violation of your data subject rights or the inappropriate processing or your data, or the place you live and work.
5. The location of the processing of your data
We primarily store and process Personal Data within the European Union. Nevertheless, it may at times be necessary that your Personal Data is transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Union. It may also be processed by data processors operating outside the EU.
By submitting your Personal Data to us or by consenting to the processing of your Personal Data you agree to the processing of your data, including both data storage and data transfer, outside the EU for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will take all reasonably necessary precautions to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Laws. We will not store any of your Personal Data longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in this Policy. For example, we may transfer your Personal Data based on:
- an adequacy decision by the European Commission;
- standard data protection clauses elaborated by the European Commission;
- standard data protection clauses elaborated by a DPA;
- using other possible safeguards and derogations where it is allowed by the applicable laws..
As with all of your Personal Data, you may request that we inform you on the details of the processing of your Personal Data on the basis of Article 15 of the GDPR. You may, as with the exercise of any your rights as a data subject, do so by contacting us via the information that has been provided at the end of this Policy.
6. The cookies used to process your Personal Data
A cookie is small file of letters and numbers (less than 1 kB) that our website asks your browser (for example, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera) to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie remembers your actions and preferences and enables us to provide you with the best possible experience while browsing our website. Without cookies, the full functionality of our website would be unavailable.
The cookies will be used to recognize you as having previously visited, to help collect of statistics on website traffic, and to improve the navigation experience for the user. For these purposes, UAB “Maksima” uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies: ses [number] cookie is used to maintain the functionality of our website. It allows the website operator to link your actions to a browser session, which starts and ends when you open and close the browser window, respectively. ses [number] cookie consists of temporary information and is erased once you exit your browser..
- Persistent cookies: Google Analytics (_ga, _gat) cookies are used to improve our website by analyzing user behavior. These cookies provide us with information such as the number of website visitors, the pages they visit, and the total length of time spent on our website. All the information collected by _ga and _gat cookies is aggregated with similar information received from other users and is therefore anonymous. We do not identify individual visitors. _ga cookie expires in two years, but _gat cookie – in ten minutes.
Unless you have set your browser to decline all or certain type of cookies, our cookies will be issued to you as soon as you visit our website. Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you may set your browser to refuse all cookies or send an alert when a cookie is issued.
Feel free to contact us with regards to any questions, inquiries, requests or complaints with respect to the processing of your Personal Data at: in**@ma*****.lt.
8. Changes to the Policy
We may make any changes to this Policy as we see fit. If the Policy has been changed in any way, then the newest edition of this Policy will be published on our website. We encourage you to check whether any changes have been made to the Policy from time to time.
9. Our entity information
Palemono g. 1B, 52159 Kaunas
Tel.: (8 37) 37 30 30
Fax: (8 37) 37 34 69